Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fall Blessings

Autumn is just around the corner so I decided to 
break out the oranges and browns and make a few fall cards.
To make these fun leaves I smeared stripes of 
orange and brown ink on a washable surface 
and spritzed with water.
I then laid a piece of white cardstock 
in the ink and soaked up the ink.
After the paper was dry, I dabbed my brown ink pad over it
 for a little more texture and then die cut my oak leaf. 
Supplies and Tools: Guidelines stamp set (Papertrey Ink), White - Brown Cardstock, Sentiment (Word Borders - Hero Arts), Oak Leaf Die (Provo Craft), Green, Brown, Orange Ink


3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful quilt design - love the fall colors - and the lovely die cut leaf!

Pam said...

Your cards are lovely!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

Love that pattern and you did such a great job on those leaves, lovely Autumn card!