Friday, October 28, 2016

Coloring on Kraft

I made this card for the challenge over at 
4 Crafty Chicks.
I did my "coloring on kraft" on the inside of my card. 

When my sister-in-law was here a few weeks ago, 
she showed me how to make a nifty little rubber band tool.
I dipped mine in blue paint and bounced it 
around the front panel of my card to create a spattered look.

Supplies and tools: Natural Beauty (Stampin' Up), Sentiment, Blue Paint, Scholar Prismacolor Pencils, Baby Oil (for blending pencils), Kraft/White/Blue Cardstock, Homemade Rubber Band Tool

This post linked to:




4 comments:

Leanne said...

Great technique, and love those flowers, great color, and so happy you shared with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Cheers,
Leanne DT/4CC

Pam said...

This is so pretty! I think you can do so much with craft cardstock and it goes with everything.
Pam
scrap-n-sewwgranny.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the splattering of the paint for the background, that is a clever way to add the spots, love the coloring on the kraft cardsock too!

Skrater said...

What a beautiful card and I love the technique!!